November 1, 2011


Last Post

I thought I manage to fool everyone out there except you, but it turn out to be ...

For this relationship, it taught me how to change stupidly for a person. Who to blame for this tragic? ME & MYSELF. Everyone was right, I was that idiot who spolit him and allow him tocall the shots over me.
What kind of person am I?

- Just to spend more time with him, I neglect every single one of my friends including my family members. Stayed over at his place almost everyday.

- Stop clubbing to prevent quarrels with him, but end up? He always force me to go.

- Having dates? He didn't even realized what is dates? Having a third party watching movie with us is a date? I'm a real selfish person if he did not notice.

- Over small stuffs, he would shout, scold and even drag me in the public :)

- Insulting, scolding and accusing his own girl.

Things got worse, after that night in club. It was our cooling period, but he still did not get it. That stupid temper of his got worse. He went below my block and evens stop me from going home. There, being dragged again.

Day 2, he was outside my workplace. This time, he stop my boss for letting me go away. First thing that came to his mind when I was carrying Macdonalds food, " A guy bought for you, right?" Phew, my dinner which my colleague helped me to buy went to the bush. Quarreling infront of my workplsce building, guess what made my heart died. 4 punch from his hands to my arms. All it takes was 4 punch to wake me up from this nightmare. Headed of to his place packed and leave.

Don't think you are the one having emotions. When my family hates you, I turn against them to protect you and that was the shits you left me with to bring home and be a laughing stock. I ask myself, did you even cherish me once bfore in your life.

First year, i brought you to Genting Highland. What did you give me in return? I did not request for any present. Till now will never get it.

After break up, things get worsen. I definately will never know what you did cause I trusted you. End up, you're with a girl who has a boyfriend and fuck around. Good job or what? Enjoying your days, while I'm killing myself mentally by using liquor to cover my tears and unhappiness.

Wanna guess what makes me give up totally? The day when you start to tell the whole world those names, insulting me. I trusted you with my secrets there you are telling the whole world what am I. I mentally break down. My illness is back to me once again. You've succeed. Thanks for everything really. Even your mum said that too.

I'm no longer strong enough to take all these bullshit. Sad to say I'm running away from everything. I'm not trying to gain any pity like you and I don't give you false hopes. Please stay strong and move on. By my relationship now, I hope it can shut every single ones mouth. Time to stop, eyes cannot maintain already.


Take care. ( Please treat your next girl well )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home